Well it's official. I am getting larger. But this time I have an excuse.... I'm pregnant!! I went maternity clothes shopping for the first time with my mother. Hello Thyme Maternity!!! I managed to spend $350 in 10 minutes. They had a lot of cute stuff and the most comfortable bra EVER!!!! I mean EVER!!! I've been stuffing myself into my regular bras for too long and the girls were like having their own little party in this bra. It felt like heaven. I was almost sporting the uniboob so I figured it was about time to splurge. The bra was so amazing I made my mother try one on. She ended up getting one too. That's how amazing it was and we talked about it half the way home.
I can't wait to wear my new clothes tomorrow. I almost thought they had some kind of special effects mirror cause everything looked so good on, until I tried on a bathing suit and then I realized it truly was just some fine tailoring.
I try not to be one of those women that always goes on about her weight but after trying on a bathing suit, mid-winter at that, I am allowed this one day of whining. If I have my way, I'm going to undo the middle tire and replace it with a baby. Is this possible? I'm hoping to kind of even out, trade the 30lbs of fat for 30lbs of baby stuff. Either way I'm just entering back into the healthy lifestyle I used to have before spending my days this close to the fridge. Wish me luck... but for now I have my new sexy moma clothes to make me feel good.
Sickness
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment