OK.... what gives with Ovusoft? It's one thing if I don't make it there often lately but completely another that I CAN'T go there. That's a ridiculous amount of time for an outage. Yah sure all the journals are safe as you take 3 weeks to try to recover them. Hallelujah for blogspot!
I started painting the nursery yesterday. What a thrill!! I mean it. What a thrill! I hated the wall color in that room to begin with and now it's getting me all excited for the changes coming ahead. I got myself some no VOC paint and the color is perfect.... a rich antique looking cream. I know I'm a little crazy waiting till I'm 33.5w pregnant to start but hey. I'll have no problem occupying myself now for the next 6w. I will admit now I wish I started it sooner and just hope I don't really regret not resting more before the baby comes.But I tend to be more productive and decisive in a time crunch. This way I won't take 10w and 5 trips to Toronto to decide on drapes, I'll just go get some. I probably wouldn't have been done the nursery till 38w weeks whether I started it now or 3 months ago anyway lol....
We're finally getting some nice weather again so I turned on the pool heater today. Yeah! And my stroller is being shipped to me as we speak. I bought the Bugaboo Frog in the sand color. It was a lot of money but I think it's worth it because I will use the bassinet as a co-sleeper which would have cost me another $200 to buy separately.... part of the logic I dumped on my husband to justify the price. I think the poor guy realizes he should just say yes and end the hours of conversation that will ensue in my crazy justification of these high end baby items. That's how I think I got the Bloom High Chair. He didn't even want to talk about it and said to just buy it. Now the logic on that one is that we eat at our kitchen island all the time and it's one of the only high chairs that can be raised to counter height AND you can use it till the kid is 3-4 years old as a booster seat but I'm not even sure if I got to finish my sentence before he just said to buy it. Poor guy. I'm really not a high maintenance bitch ALL the time. It's just if I have to look at some stupid high chair for the next couple years in our main living area, it needs to be nice and our child will want to be able to sit up as high as the rest of us. Sadly though, even I can't justify that Pottery Barn crib. There's just no logic behind a $1500 crib with no mattress. Sigh.
Sickness
11 years ago
Hey Carol! I know it's getting pretty ridiculous...I feel so disconnected! What would we do without the internet...
ReplyDeleteSounds like you are nesting well!
Paint...check
Stroller...check
High chair...check
I can't wait to see pictures of you and all your stuff!
See you on O/S...hopefully soon!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletecarol- i'm so excited to hear about all the stuff you're finally getting! i'd have to agree on not spending THAT much on a crib, though!
ReplyDeletePost some pictures woman!!!:)
ReplyDeleteHey Carol~
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to check in on you! I hope everything is ok!!! Check in when you can!