I took Jasmine to the vet Monday June 14 for a checkup. I wasn't expecting great news.... she was 15 and starting to go downhill but I never thought I'd be making the decision I had to then. It's just too sad to talk about even now. I still have to pick her ashes up from the vets but I don't have it in me yet to have to bury her in the backyard.
I ended up in the hospital right after. I thought I handled it alright but by the time I got home my BP was 175/110 something and I couldn't focus my eyes. It normalized after awhile at the hospital w/o treatment, or went back to my awful 154/95 BP and I was put on strict bedrest.
I'll write the whole story another time... it just makes me too sad.
Sickness
11 years ago
Awww...hugs....if its any consolation, I lost a beloved pet about 5 years ago. Her name was Jasmine.
ReplyDelete~Ellarie