Well I'm officially in T3 now and start going every 2 weeks to the OB!
Mom and I did some shopping at BRU before the appt and I had to get my baby girl fix buying "something" but contained myself to a $7 pack of pink wash clothes (pat on the back). But after looking at strollers again, I've confirmed to myself that I do indeed want to buy one of the most expensive strollers they have (not so good but you have to see this stroller!! :P). I've decided I'd rather get a few great pieces than a whole bunch of crap and I consider a stroller one of the most important purchases since it means some freedom from the house and some hope for my ass. People pay more for Jenny Craig.
I'm measuring right at 28.5w, BP is still great, HR is always around 145-148 and my echo cardiogram came back normal, well normal for having a heart murmur but the pregnancy is having no extra effect on it. I mentioned the BH with trying to exercise and he went from only cautioning to not take up rock climbing last month, to now telling me to take it easy the rest of the pregnancy.... crap. It always feels so rushed in there that I didn't really get a good understanding about when a BH is normal and when it crosses the line.... but he said if I got a few of them in a row, esp. not relieved by relaxing than I need to come in to get checked out. But today, for example, we wandered around shopping and I felt OK but had a BH getting up again a little while ago so did I do too much today then? or is it no big deal cause it was just one that went away when I sat back down. I'm lost. I obviously don't want to do anything to cause problems but I don't want to be unnecessarily sitting around either when you get them anyway. I guess I'll just tread lighter into activity and be happy that it's only 2w now between appts for these questions.
I had the funniest dream last night about my baby girl. I ran into some couple with an older baby that told me while their baby was cute, they couldn't believe how beautiful my baby was. Oh God, it starts already? I woke up laughing cause everyone thinks their kid is the smartest, cutest etc. and I couldn't believe I was dreaming that. Now in fairness to myself, in my dream I thought their baby was really cute and they were being unnecessarily hard on their child but my baby truly was remarkable :). Sadly I can't remember what her face looked like but it was so vivid in the dream.
I've been getting nervous thinking about the reality of this now, not a panic attack, but moments of fear where I think to myself about whether I'm going to be a good mother, be able to handle all that's required of me, what kind of a lifestyle change it'll feel like but they had a bunch of free magazines at the OB office that I stuffed in my purse and once I hit a few photos of newborns, I've been nothing but gushing all night. I can't wait. I sometimes can't believe this is all real.
Sickness
11 years ago
It is real and you totally deserve it!! I'm so happy for you.
ReplyDeleteAlso, when I had BH a lot they told me to drink a ton of water and lay down. I would get them fairly regularly in the 3rd trimester but I didn't worry too much until they came about every 10-15 minutes or so. Definitely stay hydrated because I went into preterm labor twice just because of dehydration!!