On top of being especially active last night, baby girl gave me a good two kicks in the back of my ribs. Hurt like hell for a second but went away surprisingly fast. I didn't think my uterus would quite be up there yet but I don't know what else that pain would have been. Every now and then, she gives me a good hoof in the belly button. It's the only one that is so much stronger than the others and makes me jump and laugh. I'm not sure why, I guess it's just funny to me that something weighing 2lbs in there can keel you over like that. She was fully awake and moving around in there till 1am and I'm thinking to myself, this better not become a habit!! already!!!
I had a dream the other night that she was here, born. It started off odd, my GM had her and was trying to feed her a bottle. I hadn't seen her yet but when I walked up to her, she instantly lit up like she knew who I was and I just took her and started breast feeding her, which sorry... the concept in my mind is kind of gross/weird still at this point, but in my dream it just felt totally natural and I couldn't believe how happy I was. It was incredible.
Last night I had a dream about being in labor. The OB thought I had bronchitis cause of a funny sound in my lung. It wasn't necessarily a good or bad dream but just some anxiety surrounding labor and possible complications that could happen before giving birth. It's still neat to be dreaming about all this now. I was probably dreaming about my lung because of getting kicked earlier.
Still don't have a name sorted out. I was so opinionated when I was first pregnant, really loving Madison, until I found out how ridiculously overused it is now. I guess part of its appeal to me was thinking it was slightly unusual yet strong so this fact makes me hate it now. I think I've OD'd on the baby name books and websites since then and just don't have a thought about it at this point. DH like Scarlett Lauren. It's cute but it don't feel that light shining down from heaven with the music that makes it feel like "the one". Maybe that's too much of an expectation for a name but I just really thought something would hit me at some point as just being right. There's still time.
Sickness
11 years ago
I know what you mean about a name. It's tough. Nick picked Dominick. I love the name but I never got the shining light moment either. The girl names I like right now are Abigail and Rosalie but still no shining light. I hope you can decide on one easily!
ReplyDelete