
Well here they are.... Me at 21w4days pregnant with a baby girl!! I should have taken pics weeks ago. Not sure if I was just being shy or what but I had a burst of energy tonight. Finally.... that "energy" the pregnancy books keep saying I should get back in the 2nd trimester. I hope it lasts. I knew I was showing but I didn't really realize how much till I see it in a picture. Luckily I love the look of a pregnant so I'm truly on freaked out by the thought of labor, mind you the stretch marks have not arrived yet.

Here's a closeup of the belly. Not sure if I'm carrying high or low? I'd say I'm carrying horizontally. Maybe someone can clarify this for me if I invited more than one person to look at my blog (Hi Meg :). My question is if this is how big I am already after 21w, what am I going to look like in another 18???
No comments:
Post a Comment